H&R launches custom sport springs for Cupra Ateca
Suspension parts manufacturer H&R has recently released a set of sport-grade springs for the Cupra Ateca SUV series. Once installed, they should improve handling when entering turns, reduce rolling and enhance the overall appearance of the car thanks to a 30 mm lower ride height.
The new H&R spring set will also be of use to those who wanted to replace the stock wheels with optional 20-inch ones. The springs will make sure that the wheels fill the arches perfectly.
As usual, H&R also suggests buying a set of Trak+ wheel spacers. Using these, you can adjust the wheel positions with a millimeter precision.
The springs for the Cupra Ateca cost €260, while the spacers begin at €44.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- The Stalker APAL-21541 is a plasticky Niva SUV that costs $19,500
- Diesel-guzzling Audi SQ5 gets new looks, new strengths
- Chinese tuner updates its Range Rover Sport kit
- This unique Ford Mustang GT is an homage to the P-51 Mustang fighter/bomber
- MCCHIP-DKR fixes poor performance of the Aston Martin Vantage