H&R launches custom sport springs for Cupra Ateca
Suspension parts manufacturer H&R has recently released a set of sport-grade springs for the Cupra Ateca SUV series. Once installed, they should improve handling when entering turns, reduce rolling and enhance the overall appearance of the car thanks to a 30 mm lower ride height.
The new H&R spring set will also be of use to those who wanted to replace the stock wheels with optional 20-inch ones. The springs will make sure that the wheels fill the arches perfectly.
As usual, H&R also suggests buying a set of Trak+ wheel spacers. Using these, you can adjust the wheel positions with a millimeter precision.
The springs for the Cupra Ateca cost €260, while the spacers begin at €44.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes