G-Power has developed tuning packages for the BMW M3 E9X
Despite the fact that the
current version of the BMW M3 is released with a 3.0-liter petrol turbocharger
I6, the tuners do not forget about the previous 4.0-liter V8 with a capacity of
420 horsepower. Specially it, this time, fell into the hands of specialists
In the studio developed five options for upgrading the power unit BMW M3, which are suitable for any model generation E9X. The first, costing 5 999 euros, increases the engine's performance up to 520 hp. And 500 Nm of torque, the second, for 7,999 euro, adds another 80 "horses" and 70 Nm. For the third, 630-strong (590 Nm) tuning package, you will have to pay 8 999 euros. The fourth will provide 680 hp. And 620 Nm of torque at a price of 24,999 euros.
The fifth sports package will make your BMW M3 a real "beast". With it the working volume of the engine will increase to 4.5 liters and at the same time it will generate 720 horsepower and 650 Nm. For such an increase in power will be asked to pay a very round amount of 39,950 euros.
According the photos, the G-Power tuners worked not only on the performance of the engine, but also on the appearance of the sports coupe. For this, a separate pay is provided.
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s
- TopCar puts the Porsche 911 Cabriolet in a new all-carbon suit
- Dutch tuners remodel the Bentley Continental GT into an off-roader