Which Mercedes GLC Coupe do you like more: vanilla or tuned?
As it stands, most tuners only show us their final creations. It would be nice if you could have a look at a tuned car sitting right next to its stock version and study the differences in detail. Luckily, this is exactly the opportunity Russian tuner TopCar provides with this Mercedes GLC 300 4MATIC.
The blue car is standard-issue, whereas the black one wears a custom body kit that took the team three weeks to design and produce.
The aggressive-looking Inferno kit consists of large air intakes, side skirts, a rear spoiler, a diffusor, huge rims and various carbon decals.
The customized Mercedes GLC 300 4MATIC also sports a lowered stance, which makes it look sportier.
So, which one do you like more?
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline