Heasman Steering comes back with a custom Audi R8
It’s been a while since we last heard of the Australian tuner Heasman Steering, but the firm finally made its comeback a few days ago with a premiere of this custom-built Audi R8 Coupe.
The Ingolstadt-born sports car now features a sporty-looking aero kit, exclusive wheels, lowered suspension and a new exhaust system. The overall impression is that of a stylish understatement.
The team didn’t bother designing a new body kit from scratch, but instead went with the Vorsteiner VRS ready-made kit. They installed a front spoiler lip, a carbon-fiber diffusor, a rear wing and a few other minor parts. The end result looks especially good against the white body of the car.
They also added an adjustable exhaust system by FI Exhaust and lowered the suspension using H&R sport springs.
To round things off, they replaced the factory wheels with a Vorsteiner 001 set featuring golden finish.
Photo: Heasman Steering (Australien)
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline