Pogea Racing launches new Maserati GranTurismo tuning kit
The luxury-laden Maserati GranTurismo sports car and its open-top version, the GranCabrio, can now take advantage of a complete tuning program designed by Pogea Racing. There are both visual and technical improvements available.
Owners of either car model may now opt for a set of 21-inch Jules forged wheels clad in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S racing tires. These come bundled with a new, lowered suspension for maximum visual effect and performance.
The power upgrade raises the output of the stock 4.7-liter engine to respectable 484 hp (356 kW) and 533 Nm (393 lb×ft) of torque, which simultaneously improves overall steering and dynamics.
Last but not least, both the Maserati GranTurismo and the GranCabrio can now benefit from a number of interior finishing choices involving genuine leather, Alcantara and carbon. Pogea Racing even proposes complete interior customization according to your vision.
Photo: Pogea Racing
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline