Pogea Racing launches new Maserati GranTurismo tuning kit
The luxury-laden Maserati GranTurismo sports car and its open-top version, the GranCabrio, can now take advantage of a complete tuning program designed by Pogea Racing. There are both visual and technical improvements available.
Owners of either car model may now opt for a set of 21-inch Jules forged wheels clad in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S racing tires. These come bundled with a new, lowered suspension for maximum visual effect and performance.
The power upgrade raises the output of the stock 4.7-liter engine to respectable 484 hp (356 kW) and 533 Nm (393 lb×ft) of torque, which simultaneously improves overall steering and dynamics.
Last but not least, both the Maserati GranTurismo and the GranCabrio can now benefit from a number of interior finishing choices involving genuine leather, Alcantara and carbon. Pogea Racing even proposes complete interior customization according to your vision.
Photo: Pogea Racing
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE