Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
The worldwide famous toy car manufacturer Hot Wheels is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. To get in the mood, the company has joined efforts with renowned tuners Doug and Brad DeBerti to build a unique pickup truck.
The team started with a 2018 Ford F-150 and turned it into an off-road monster truck. They redesigned the front apron, added some auxiliary lights and broadened the wheel arches.
The car also received a roll cage, two spare tires, a powerful five-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine, Fox Offroad suspension, and custom wheels with beadlocked BF-Goodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires.
Hot Wheels said it really loved the result, and visitors to this year’s SEMA show tended to agree. What about you?
Photo: Brad DeBerti
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE