Porsche talks its most expensive cars ever built
German luxury vehicle manufacturer Porsche has released a video where it tells a story about the most expensive cars it has ever produced. All featured vehicles have been sold at auctions.
The cheapest supercar featured in the video is the racecar concept named the Porsche 917/30 Spyder. It “only” fetched U.S. $3,000,000. Another notable entry is the 911 GT1 Strassenversion, which went under the hammer for U.S. $5,665,000.
The most expensive vehicle ever built by the German marque was a LeMans racecar concept named 917 K. The vehicle packed a V12 engine good for 609 horsepower (454 kW). The winning bidder ended up paying U.S. $14,000,000 for it.
This isn’t the first time Porsche releases such videos. Earlier series cover the lightest cars the company has ever designed, the fastest-going ones, and also the ones most loved by Wolfgang Porsche himself.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Aston Martin announces anniversary Zagato coupe series, only sells by two
- Ferrari Special Projects works on its most extreme racecar so far
- Lamborghini considering a successor to the LM002 line
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ once again owns the circuit
- The Dream Lives Again: 135,000-HP ultimate car project secures new funding