Renault Sport launches new Clio RS option package
Renault Sport has released a number of upgrades for the Clio RS hot hatch. As usual, some of these are purely aesthetic, whereas others actually improve the performance of the car.
You may now opt for carbon-frame bucket seats, racing suspension, performance brakes, a new exhaust system, spacers, and much more.
If you want to spice up the exterior of your Renault Clio RS, consider an exclusive set of Turini wheels, a carbon hood and a body kit similar to that of the Clio R.S.16 Concept. The latter comes to market in 250 copies and includes wheel arch extenders along with a rear wing.
The company also offers a wide range of tools such as jacks, spanners, spray guns etc.
Later on, Renault Sport plans to introduce similar accessories and options for other Renault RS models.
The Renault Clio RS generation currently on the market ships with an engine rated at 200 hp / 150 kW. The hi-end Trophy trim comes with 220 hp / 164 kW.
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE