Urban Automotive finally releases Range Rover Velar body kit
England-based tuner Urban Automotive said it was working on an aero kit for the Range Rover Velar in August 2017. It’s been a long wait, but today we can finally throw a glance at the finished body kit.
The SUV sports a completely redone front fascia complete with new, larger air intakes, LED DRLs and a modest-sized front spoiler, a visual carbon hood, a small roof spoiler and a new rear apron with a diffusor. The kit is really elegant, not overdone and improves upon the original design of the car.
Aside from the kit, the Range Rover Velar by Urban Automotive gets a set of enormous 23-inch wheels and a lowering kit.
Optionally available are a sports exhaust system with matte-black aluminum tailpipes, various purely decorative parts made of carbon, and assorted interior finishes.
Photo: Urban Automotive
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Another Defender gets turned into a camper SUV
- Heavily modded BMW Z4 (G29) makes an entrance at WZ-Autoschau
- Crocodile Dundee wouldn’t even dream of owning such a Tesla Model S
- Six-year-long Porsche 911 Carrera RSR restomod project finally reaches completion
- German painter Thomas Scheibitz puts a unique livery on a BMW i8