Urban Automotive finally releases Range Rover Velar body kit
England-based tuner Urban Automotive said it was working on an aero kit for the Range Rover Velar in August 2017. It’s been a long wait, but today we can finally throw a glance at the finished body kit.
The SUV sports a completely redone front fascia complete with new, larger air intakes, LED DRLs and a modest-sized front spoiler, a visual carbon hood, a small roof spoiler and a new rear apron with a diffusor. The kit is really elegant, not overdone and improves upon the original design of the car.
Aside from the kit, the Range Rover Velar by Urban Automotive gets a set of enormous 23-inch wheels and a lowering kit.
Optionally available are a sports exhaust system with matte-black aluminum tailpipes, various purely decorative parts made of carbon, and assorted interior finishes.
Photo: Urban Automotive
Reporter Sergei Musa
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline
- TopCar releases Stinger GTR body kit for Porsche 911 Targa
- This unique Tesla Model X will protect you against high-power pistol shots