BMW i8 tries on a wide body kit from Liberty Walk
At the recently concluded SEMA show, Japanese car tuner Liberty Walk introduced a traditionally bulky body kit for the BMW i8. Let’s give it a closer look.
The hybrid supercar gained some aggressively-styled aero parts alongside a Savini wheel set and an Impressive Wrap film.
The aero kit includes a front splitter with canards, extreme fender flares (typical Liberty Walk fare), side skirt extensions, a ducktail spoiler and a diffusor. A rear wing is optionally available as well.
A military-green film wrapping further emphasizes the aggressive appearance of the German supercar. Look at the photos, and you’ll see that it had been artificially aged to give the BMW i8 a distinct military vibe.
Another nice touch is a new FI Exhaust system, which somehow manages to get a respectable soundtrack out of the car’s humble three-cylinder gasoline engine.
Wrapping up the changes are a set of Savini wheels clad in Toyo tires and an extreme suspension lowering kit.
What are your thoughts on this tuning?
Photo: Liberty Walk Performance, Impressive Wrap
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE