Urban Automotive teases Mercedes G63 AMG body kit
England-based car atelier Urban Automotive has released two early sketches of a new body kit for the 2018 Mercedes G63 AMG (W463). The kit is called “The Urban G” and should eventually make it into production, but the company provides no lauch date estimates right now.
Based on the images, the SUV gets a new radiator grille with a Mercedes logo in black, a completely redesigned front apron with large air intakes, LED DRLs and a sturdy under shield, new side skirts with neat exhaust tips (the G-Wagen has sidepipes, remember?) and a an extremely sporty-looking rear apron with an integrated diffusor.
Paid options include roof-mounted spoiler and light bar, a spare wheel housing with the word “Urban” written on it, and a set of UV-1 wheels originally developed by U.S. tuner Vossen Wheels. The latter is available in a variety of sizes up to 24”.
To round things off, the tuner also suggests removing or otherwise blacking out all chromed parts of the vehicle.
Photo: Urban Automotive
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE