Urban Automotive teases Mercedes G63 AMG body kit
England-based car atelier Urban Automotive has released two early sketches of a new body kit for the 2018 Mercedes G63 AMG (W463). The kit is called “The Urban G” and should eventually make it into production, but the company provides no lauch date estimates right now.
Based on the images, the SUV gets a new radiator grille with a Mercedes logo in black, a completely redesigned front apron with large air intakes, LED DRLs and a sturdy under shield, new side skirts with neat exhaust tips (the G-Wagen has sidepipes, remember?) and a an extremely sporty-looking rear apron with an integrated diffusor.
Paid options include roof-mounted spoiler and light bar, a spare wheel housing with the word “Urban” written on it, and a set of UV-1 wheels originally developed by U.S. tuner Vossen Wheels. The latter is available in a variety of sizes up to 24”.
To round things off, the tuner also suggests removing or otherwise blacking out all chromed parts of the vehicle.
Photo: Urban Automotive
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline
- TopCar releases Stinger GTR body kit for Porsche 911 Targa
- This unique Tesla Model X will protect you against high-power pistol shots