Aston Martin Vantage V8 pays a visit to Wheels Boutique
Just look at this fantastic 2018 Aston Martin Vantage V8 by Wheels Boutique! That’s a major eye-catcher right there…
The tuner team endowed the car with a set of HRE P204 forged wheels, dropped its suspension ever so slightly and added hood stripes in the French flag colors.
Speaking of which, the owner of the car is French, and that is why we hope he or she keeps it out of the harm’s way for the time being. As you must have heard, there are protests rampaging across all of France, and numerous expensive cars end up burned to a crisp. We’re not here to take sides, but it would be a shame to let a work of art like this go to waste...
The Aston Martin Vantage V8 is based on a light, yet durable DB11 aluminum chassis. It comes straight off the factory with 510 horsepower (380 kW) under the hood and can be purchased for €154,000 and above.
Photo: Wheels Boutique
Reporter Sergei Musa
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline
- TopCar releases Stinger GTR body kit for Porsche 911 Targa
- This unique Tesla Model X will protect you against high-power pistol shots