TopCar releases Stinger GTR body kit for Porsche 911 Targa
The Porsche 911 Targa is essentially a remake of the namesake classical sports car from the 1960s. As such, few would want to customize its appearance in any way. Still, someone must have been bored of its looks, since they went to Russian car atelier TopCar for a custom body kit job.
The team dressed the car in a mostly-carbon Stinger GTR kit consisting of new bumpers and fenders, a custom diffusor, side skirts, and hood. They also slapped multiple TopCar logos onto the body.
Aside from the aero parts, the vehicle received a custom-built exhaust system and possibly an interior overhaul as well, although no information is available on that one.
On the whole, the Porsche 911 Targa by TopCar gained in sportiness and even aggression compared to the original. But is it really better? What do you think?
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit