Audi RS4+ Avant takes a day out in Alps
ABT Sportsline has released several photos and a video showcasing its limited-issue Audi RS4+ Avant having a great day off somewhere in the snowy Alps. The car will be displayed at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland in March 2019 and go on sale shortly thereafter limited to only 50 copies.
According to ABT, the Geneva vehicle will wear a vivid Viper Green paintjob, while the one you can see on the photos and the video is a gorgeous Misano Red.
The limited series is based on the Audi RS4 wagon/estate that ships with a 2.9-liter engine boosted to deliver 503 hp (375 kW). If this still isn’t enough for you, ABT Sportsline will tune the drivetrain a bit further for 523 hp (390 kW). Regardless of your choice, the car ships with an eight-speed automatic transmission and Audi Quattro AWD.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE