TopCar launches Inferno body kit for the G-Wagen Mk IV
Russian tuner TopCar has adapted its famous Inferno body kit to work flawlessly with the fourth-gen Mercedes G-Class (W464).
The German off-roader received a redesigned front fascia leaning towards the AMG series in style. The main visual highlights are the aggressive-looking front spoiler, the black radiator grille with the TopCar logo on it, and the vented hood with a central power dome. All components are made of pure carbon, and the hood cover sports an inner lining made out of carbon/Kevlar.
The deal also includes wheel arch extensions with sporty gill-like slits, large side skirts, a bulky rear apron with an integrated diffusor, a rear spoiler, and a spare wheel housing.
TopCar suggests painting your Mercedes G-Class (W464) velvet green to create a perfect contrast with all the black details. The tuner will also sell you a set of custom wheels and refurbish the interior, if necessary.
The modded SUV will be present for everyone to see at the Geneva motor show on March 7 – 17, 2019.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE