Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE
BMW Abu Dhabi Motors has recently put up this top-specced BMW X2 M35i (F39) M Performance for sale in the United Arab Emirates. The coupe-SUV packs a four-cylinder engine with 306 hp (228 kW) and 450 Nm (336 lbft) of torque, just like the one the M3 used to ship with.
The UAE-produced car accelerates from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.9 seconds, leaving its competition – like the Volkswagen Tiguan or the Audi Q2 – in a dust cloud far behind.
Other major features of the souped-up M35i include adaptive sports suspension, rear diff lock and performance brakes with fixed calipers.
This particular BMW X2 M35i (F39) also boasts a Mineral Grey paintjob with occasional orange accents on the side skirts, rims, and the lower rear apron. A similar gamma continues inside the car as well.
Photo: Abu Dhabi Motors
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes