BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
Russian tuner Renegade Design has posted some 3D concept sketches showing what will eventually become a full-fledged body kit for the latest-gen BMW X5 (G05). If they act fast enough, they might as well be the first tuner in the world to release a body kit for the new X5.
It has to be said that the parts look very promising right now. Renegade Design plans to give the Bavarian utility vehicle a ventilated hood, wheel arch extensions (+30 mm / 1.2” both left and right), neat side skirts, a sporty-looking rear fascia and a completely new front apron with enormous air intakes and an in-built splitter.
Options under development also include a roof spoiler, a large trunk-mounted lip and in-house rims ranging between 20 and 22 inches in diameter (the images in the gallery below show the BMW X5 (G05) with 22-inch wheels on).
Nice work, Renegade Deign, and we are hoping to see the finished product soon!
Photo: Renegade Design
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes