Mercedes-AMG asks One owners to provide hand imprints for custom driving gloves
All people who pre-ordered a Mercedes-AMG One hypercar will receive it with a tailored set of gloves, the latest announcement of the company says. To ensure the best fit, however, the company asks for imprints of the prospective driver’s hands.
Mercedes-AMG stresses that properly fitting driving gloves are essential for good performance on the racetrack.
The company has struck a deal with Wibra to get all gloves custom-tailored before the cars start shipping.
The Mercedes-AMG One is a hybrid hypercar that comes powered with three electric motors and a 1.6-liter V6 engine. Its nominal performance exceeds 1,000 hp (745 kW).
Rumors say the car will be able to accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in mere 2.5 seconds and ultimately exceed 350 km/h (217 mph). The production batch will be limited to the 275 copies already sold out in pre-orders.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Volvo grants free access to 40 years of car safety studies
- Toyota to build a manned Moon rover
- Porsche goes into detail explaining how the active aero parts work on the 911
- Mercedes-AMG asks One owners to provide hand imprints for custom driving gloves
- Elon Musk introduces Dog Mode for the Tesla Model 3