The Subaru Viziv Adrenaline is a new CUV bound for the Geneva show
Japanese car manufacturer Subari has released the first teaser pic of its all-new crossover vehicle called Subaru Viziv Adrenaline. The car will be there for everyone to see at the Geneva Motor Show kicking off on March 7, 2019.
Based on the image provided, the three-door CUV sports a rather impressive amount of road clearance. It also has video cameras instead of mirrors, C-shaped LED headlights, wide fenders and an originally shaped windshield.
According to an unconfirmed source, the car will ship with a single gasoline engine. No further information is available.
Aside from the Viziv Adrenaline, Subaru will bring along two new EVs it plans to distribute in Europe.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown
- Porsche to build 4 custom 911 GT2 RS anew following the Grande America fire
- $3M Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar sold out in a matter of days
- New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to premiere in November