The Subaru Viziv Adrenaline is a new CUV bound for the Geneva show
Japanese car manufacturer Subari has released the first teaser pic of its all-new crossover vehicle called Subaru Viziv Adrenaline. The car will be there for everyone to see at the Geneva Motor Show kicking off on March 7, 2019.
Based on the image provided, the three-door CUV sports a rather impressive amount of road clearance. It also has video cameras instead of mirrors, C-shaped LED headlights, wide fenders and an originally shaped windshield.
According to an unconfirmed source, the car will ship with a single gasoline engine. No further information is available.
Aside from the Viziv Adrenaline, Subaru will bring along two new EVs it plans to distribute in Europe.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Tesla Space Roadster completes its first solar orbit
- Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
- Porsche Taycan covers 3,425 km / 2,128 mi on the Nardò Ring in 24 hours
- McLaren 600LT and 720S get a tie at the Nürburgring
- There Ain’t No Propeller: BMW shatters misconceptions surrounding its logo