Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
The resplendent Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe (X290) can be rightfully considered the pride of its Stuttgart-based creator firm. Housing a monstrous engine with 639 hp (477 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lbft) of torque under the hood, it sprints 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in mere 3.2 seconds and can do 315 km/h (196 mph) on a straight highway. Now that’s a car born for the fast lane!
The Polish subdivision of Vossen Wheels has decided to find an ideal set of wheels for the four-door vehicle. All images you can see here are all virtual 3D pics rather than photos, but they can still give you a few ideas. You can see the Mercedes-AMG GT wearing three different wheel sets here: M-X4T, M-X6, and S17-01. All three sport the same glossy black finish and win extra style points due to lowered suspension.
So, which one (if any) do you like most?
Photo: Vossen Wheels Poland
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes