Mercedes-AMG C63s visits Butler Tires and Wheels for a slight visual makeover
Wheel seller Butler Tires and Wheels has come out with another modded AMG C63s Coupé (C205). The five-year-old coupe gained a set of Vossen forged rims along with lowered suspension.
The team settled on a Vossen M-X6 rim set with a Satin Black finish. The wheels come in different sizes (20” in front and 21” in the back), and are fastened to the axles using MRG Race titanium bolts. A peek behind the spokes enables one to see AMG performance brake supports, which wear an unusual BMW Yas Marina Blue tint instead of the traditional red. Blue highlights can also be found on the radiator grille and the model badge in the rear.
This particular Mercedes-AMG C63s Coupé (C205) also boasts a modest-sized PSM Dynamic front spoiler lip and H&R lowering springs. It no longer sports any chrome-coated parts, which have been either removed or painted over.
How do you like this job by Butler Tires and Wheels?
Photo: Butler Tires and Wheels / Vossen Wheels
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Ancient 1972 Chevy Blazer does squats for a change
- This Subaru Tribeca-based stretch limo could be yours for 38,000 USD
- Garage 54 takes its UAZ-based Cybertruck replica out for a test drive
- Russian firm turns a Toyota Mega Cruiser into an extreme ambulance off-roader
- Varis unveils two badass Supra kits at the TAS 2020