Lexus LC500 body kit by Artisan Spirits
The team over at Japanese tuner Artisan Spirits has adapted its popular Black Label GT wide body kit to the Lexus LC series. Let us see what they have on offer this time around.
The Lexus LC500 show car pictured here sports widened wheel arches, a front splitter, side sills, a rear wing and a diffusor. There are visible seams where the arches attach to the car body, but they still aren’t nearly as obnoxious as the exposed fastening bolts routinely used in Liberty Walk, Rocket Bunny and similar kits.
Then there is the rear wing, which looks disproportionately massive and therefore out of place on the luxury sports car. Luckily, it isn’t bundled with the rest of the parts, so you can just omit it from your order.
The full kit costs the rough equivalent of U.S. $10,845 (GFRP) or $12,650 (carbon). The parts ship unpainted, so factor in the painting costs if necessary.
Photo: Artisan Spirits
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes