Road-going Abarth 124 to debut at the Geneva trade fair
Aside from the unique 2019 Abarth 595 esseesse, car manufacturer and coachbuilder Abarth will treat the guests of the upcoming Geneva Motor Show to a street-legal conversion of its Abarth 124 rally car that won quite a few prizes back in its FIA R-GT times.
The so-called 2019 Abarth 124 Rally Tribute Special Edition comes powered with a 1.4-liter turbo engine churning out up to 170 hp (127 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lbft) of torque.
You can have your very own 2019 Abarth 124 painted either Costa Brava Red or Turini White. Regardless of the choice, the car will ship with black retractable hardtop and hood cover.
The exclusive series also features 17-inch alloy wheels that are full 4 kilograms (8.8 lb) lighter than the original ones, a Record Monza exhaust system with twin tailpipes right and left, and Brembo brakes with red supports.
The interior of the 2019 Abarth 124 Rally Tribute Special Edition sports a red/black leather trim with occasional Alcantara inserts, branded floor mats, a climate control unit, heated front seats, a high-end infotainment system with smartphone support, and a Bose luxury audio system.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Video: RaceChip’ed BMW M3 xDrive challenges a Porsche 911 Turbo S to a race
- BMW M240i Coupe gets an injection of sportiness from AC Schnitzer
- Heritage Customs comes up with another Defender project
- Singer unveils its first convertible
- Video: 1,250-PS Huracan TT scares everyone on autobahn, probably including asphalt