Mercedes E-Coupe C207 dons Moshammer aero kit
A while ago, Berlin-based tuner Moshammer launched a new wide body kit for the Mercedes E-Coupe C207 (W212). Today, Kastyle released a series of photos showing the sporty coupe wearing this very kit, so we may finally throw a closer glance at it.
The C207 gained a new front apron with large AMG-style air intakes, neat fender flares that seamlessly integrate with the rest of the car, and a distinctly wider rear fascia complete with an aggressive-looking diffuser and chrome-coated tailpipes. In its new body kit, the E-Class coupe actually looks more like the Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series (W204) than anything else – save for the missing rear wing, that is.
Aside from the styling kit, the car received a Gyeon protective ceramic coating, Artform AF-303 alloy wheels finished glossy black, and a 25 mm (1”) reduction in ride height owing to H&R lowering springs.
How do you like the result?
Photo: Kastyle Autoart
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Another Defender gets turned into a camper SUV
- Heavily modded BMW Z4 (G29) makes an entrance at WZ-Autoschau
- Crocodile Dundee wouldn’t even dream of owning such a Tesla Model S
- Six-year-long Porsche 911 Carrera RSR restomod project finally reaches completion
- German painter Thomas Scheibitz puts a unique livery on a BMW i8