Mercedes E-Coupe C207 dons Moshammer aero kit
A while ago, Berlin-based tuner Moshammer launched a new wide body kit for the Mercedes E-Coupe C207 (W212). Today, Kastyle released a series of photos showing the sporty coupe wearing this very kit, so we may finally throw a closer glance at it.
The C207 gained a new front apron with large AMG-style air intakes, neat fender flares that seamlessly integrate with the rest of the car, and a distinctly wider rear fascia complete with an aggressive-looking diffuser and chrome-coated tailpipes. In its new body kit, the E-Class coupe actually looks more like the Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series (W204) than anything else – save for the missing rear wing, that is.
Aside from the styling kit, the car received a Gyeon protective ceramic coating, Artform AF-303 alloy wheels finished glossy black, and a 25 mm (1”) reduction in ride height owing to H&R lowering springs.
How do you like the result?
Photo: Kastyle Autoart
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs