Just look at this Audi A8 (D5) wearing Vossen CVT rims
You would likely agree that the Audi A8 (D5) is an extremely well-designed German luxury sedan that manages to combine a classical exterior with some state-of-the-art onboard tech. It ships with such a wide assortment of features that many wouldn’t ever want anything else.
Then again, an experienced car aficionado will always find things to nitpick at. Swiss tuner DS Automobile & Autowerke thought the flagship could use much larger wheels and a lower stance (which stands to reason, as we can’t picture an A8 owner going cross-country).
The team settled on a set of 22-inch Vossen CVT forged rims and readjusted the standard air suspension so that the car came a couple cm closer to the ground.
Simple as this tuning might be, it made the A8 a fair bit sportier and more appealing in general. Wouldn’t you agree?
Photo: DS automobile & autowerke GmbH
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Ford GT Le Mansory is a carbon-bodied sports car like no other
- Video: HPT-tuned BMW M5 goes up against some strong rivals
- Chief Keef shows off his yellow Lamborghini Urus
- Video: McLaren 720S runs like the wild beast it is with 1,100 HP under the hood
- Eagle launches production of its Lightweight E-Type replica