This Dodge Challenger SRT masquerades as a tangerine
Glassparency attended the latest SEMA show with a classy and unusual take on the Dodge Challenger SRT. The dragster sported a custom aerodynamic kit, Vossen forged wheels and an exclusive film wrap called Tangerine Dream.
In case you’ve been wondering, the wrap is officially called “Oracal® 970RA Rapid Air Premium Wrapping Folie” and is available on the website of its manufacturer, Orafol. Aside from the car body, the film also covers most of the aero parts, including the new hood cover with a prominent motor dome in the middle, the fender flares, the bulky diffuser and the ducktail spoiler on the trunk lid.
Choosing the wheels to go with the wrap, Glassparency settled on Vossen ERA-3 3-Piece Forged rims measuring 20 inches in diameter. The tuner revealed nothing about the suspension, but it doesn’t take a genius to realize that it’s air-based. Seriously, the poor Challenger is almost scratching the asphalt with its bottom!
Naturally, the tangerine theme spills over into the cabin of the Dodge Challenger SRT. The same juicy tint adorns Braum bucket seats, five-point safety harnesses and door cards.
Photo: Vossen Wheels
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs