Bentley announces Centenary Home furniture collection
During the ongoing 2019 Milan Furniture Fair, Bentley has revealed a special furniture collection the company designed to celebrate its 100th birthday. The Home Collection consists of a lounge chair, a large table, and a footrest. Each item is labeled ‘Bentley Centenary’ and comes out in a series of 100.
All items are hand-crafted using metallic framework trimmed with whole oakwood and finished in liquid gold.
Aside from Bentley, Bugatti also revealed a few modern furniture pieces at the Milan fair. The French car manufacturer scored quite a few astonished gasps from the audience when it presented the Bugatti Home Cobra Chair and a few other pieces trimmed with fine leather, ultra-durable synthetic fabric, and jewels. The design team drew their inspiration from the original design philosophy that the company founder Ettore Bugatti introduced in the early 20th century.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tesla Space Roadster completes its first solar orbit
- Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
- Porsche Taycan covers 3,425 km / 2,128 mi on the Nardò Ring in 24 hours
- McLaren 600LT and 720S get a tie at the Nürburgring
- There Ain’t No Propeller: BMW shatters misconceptions surrounding its logo