Video: Audi RS Q8 super-SUV doing its North Loop run
Audi will officially introduce its super-powerful RS Q8 SUV in the end of 2019, but we don’t need to wait until then to see that the crossover vehicle is comparable to the Lamborghini Urus in terms of acceleration.
The footage follows the camouflage-clad car along the North Loop of the Nürburgring circuit in Germany. Note the sporty bumpers, the enormous air intakes, the oval exhaust finishers and the ride height that is lower than that of the production Q8.
There is nothing known about the engine the Audi RS Q8 will ship with. Chances are good that it ends up with the same 4.0-liter turbocharged V8 as the RS6 and the Lamborghini Urus. The latter variant produces 641 hp (478 kW) along with 850 Nm (627 lbft) of torque. Another guess is that the RS Q8 might get the hybrid powertrain of the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid, rated at over 670 hp (500 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 2nd-gen Genesis G80 leaks in Nürburgring spy shots ahead of September premiere
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W206) hits the road and the Internets
- 2019 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport leaks ahead of premiere
- Cladded BMW 4 Series Coupe fails to avoid popularity
- BMW M235i Gran Coupe gets spotted out in the open