Titan Motorworks rolls out a custom Mercedes E63s AMG
Titan Motorworks has recently finished working on a custom Mercedes E63s AMG (W213). The German executive car gained new forged wheels, a performance exhaust system, and minor exterior upgrades.
The tuner settled on a set of 21-inch, ADV5.2 M.V2 forged rims by ADV Wheels (Advanced Series). Adorned with a V-shaped spoke pattern, the new wheels look like a perfect fit for the car, with the gold-tinted brake calipers creating a compelling contrast.
This particular Mercedes E63s AMG (W213) also boasts an Akrapovic exhaust system made of titanium, carbon air intakes in the fenders, a miniature trunk lid spoiler, lowered stance, and blacked-out windows.
So, how do you like this job by Titan Motorworks?
Photos: ADV.1 Wheels
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP