Irmscher gives the 2019 Opel Zafira Life its full treatment
German tuner Irmscher has released a large-scale individualization program for the 2019 Opel Zafira Life minivan. A new body kit, a few wheel sets and a couple interior upgrades are all available now.
Up front, the tuner gives the van a spoiler lip and a skid plate. Moving on to the sides, the side skirts are now longer, and there is a sporty streak running along the body, culminating in an Irmscher logo. Pay extra if you want a stainless-steel oval running board (available unpainted and painted matte black). Lastly, there is another decorative spoiler for the rear part.
As for the wheels, Irmscher ships them in three versions: Heli Star (18”), Wave Star (17”), and Nova Star (16”). For the new shoes to look adequately on the van, the tuner suggests lowering the ride height by approximately 30 mm (1.2 inches).
Available for the cabin are new velour floor mats, convenient access steps, and a whole motorhome conversion add-on called the Irmscher Multifunktions i-Box. Once installed, the latter delivers the functions of a miniature kitchen, a sink, a fridge, a storage area, and a bed for two.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP