Insane Bentley Continental GT build rides on tank tracks
YouTube user AcademeG has recently exploded the Internet with his very own, very special rendition of the Bentley Continental GT. The elegant and refined grand tourer left the garage of the crazy Russian genius equipped with – wait for it! – tank-like tracks.
The man said he this particular Continental was a real bargain, mainly explainable by its extremely poor condition. The car needed new turbochargers for its stock 6.0-liter V12, a new transmission and rear axle, and plenty of other repairs like this.
He did not bother with the repairs, though, preferring to go with new, cheaper components instead. He gave the car a 4.3-liter Toyota Crown V8, a simple automatic gearbox with a torque converter, and a solid rear axle. He then proceeded to throw away the wheels in favor of all-terrain tracks.
Once finished, AcademeG took his military-style Bentley Continental GT out for a test drive. As you may see on the video, the tracks used to roll off the spindles at first, but a quick tightening solved the issue.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP