Sky-blue Infiniti Q60 puts on some Ferrada wheels
Tuning expensive sports cars is not easy: you make one wrong decision, the whole effort goes to waste. Often, anyway. So we are glad to tell you that at least Ferrada Wheels knows its business well. The firm just rolled out an Infiniti Q60 coupe sporting a carbon body kit and new forged wheels.
Included in the kit are a large front spoiler with a splitter spanning the entire front fascia, side skirt extensions with nice winglets situated next to the rear wheels, and a rear apron with a sporty diffuser.
The tuner has also stripped the car of all chrome parts, replacing some with their visual carbon counterparts. Neat!
This particular Infiniti Q60 rides on a set of large (exact size unspecified) Ferrada FR3 wheels.
Rounding off the list of changes are vivid orange brake calipers, blacked-out windows, and slammed suspension.
Photos: Ferrada Wheels
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Rare Renntech-tuned Mercedes-Benz E60 goes up for sale in the USA
- Previous-gen Ford GT does 344 km/h (214 mph) on a mile-long strip
- Bentley Flying Spur gets reimagined as a Shooting Brake vehicle
- Chinese tuner turns the Suzuki Jimny into the G-Wagon
- This extensively tuned Volkswagen Scirocco took 10+ years to complete