Dodge Hellcat gets shod with 3-piece forged WELD Wheels
The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is perhaps the most affordable option for the lovers of pure adrenaline racing. Propelled forward by a 6.2-liter supercharged Chrysler HEMI V8 rated at 717 hp (535 kW) and 881 Nm (650 lb×ft) of torque, it retails for around €50,000 used in Europe.
The owner of this particular Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat fitted it with a set of WELD S79 three-piece forged rims (make: WELD Wheels, collection: Street & Strip). While the front axle received a regular wheel duo, the rear one gained a set of beadlock-protected wheels. Commonly used in drag racing, beadlocks prevent the tires from slipping and running idle on the wheels.
Another dead giveaway that this particular ride is destined for drag racing comes in the form of Mickey Thompson-branded rear tires.
Rounding off this custom Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat are a slightly lower ride height and blacked-out windows. We can’t rule out under-the-hood changes, either, but we have no details on those.
Photos: Weld Wheels
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Rare Renntech-tuned Mercedes-Benz E60 goes up for sale in the USA
- Previous-gen Ford GT does 344 km/h (214 mph) on a mile-long strip
- Bentley Flying Spur gets reimagined as a Shooting Brake vehicle
- Chinese tuner turns the Suzuki Jimny into the G-Wagon
- This extensively tuned Volkswagen Scirocco took 10+ years to complete