Heavily modded BMW Z4 (G29) makes an entrance at WZ-Autoschau
The 2019 WZ-Autoschau car expo that took place in Freudenberg, Germany, has assembled over 5,000 visitors and dozens of vendors and tuners. Over one hundred cars were put on display, including this splendid MHZ4 440 by MANHART Performance.
The vehicle is essentially a 2019 BMW Z4 roadster (G29). The tuner swapped the stock exhaust out for a performance-oriented quad exhaust system, lowered the suspension by 30 mm (1.2 inches), and gave the body Manhart’s trademark matte-gold paint. The factory wheels were ditched in favor of Manhart Concave One forged rims.
We weren’t told any technicalities, but the number 440 in the model name is a clear indication that the car boasts 440 horsepower (328 kilowatts) instead of the usual 340 hp (254 kW).
In the near future, MANHART Performance plans to release a modest body kit for the Bavarian roadster and push its performance further up to 500 hp (373 kW ).
Photos: Manhart Performance
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs