Larte Design comes out with a range of accessories for the Infiniti QX60
Car tuner Larte Design has been busy lately, pushing out one body kit after another for the likes of the Infiniti QX50 and the Maserati Levante. Looks like it is time for the resplendent Infiniti QX60 to get some goodies today, too.
The Missuro styling package fits all versions of the Japanese crossover SUV and includes a brand-new front bumper, a front grille with an intricate V-shaped ornament, a front splitter with side flaps, and anti-fog lamps concealed inside the air intakes.
The rear also boasts a new bumper, as well as four custom exhaust tips (black or chrome – you pick). Stylish two-piece taillights and reflectors are also in stock.
In terms of performance options, the Larte Design Missuro has a Remus sports exhaust system. Its hood cover opens up to reveal the same old 3.5-liter gasoline V6 capable of 300 hp (224 kW) and 366 Nm (270 lb×ft) of torque in conjunction with a CVT gearbox.
Photos: Larte Design
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Rare Renntech-tuned Mercedes-Benz E60 goes up for sale in the USA
- Previous-gen Ford GT does 344 km/h (214 mph) on a mile-long strip
- Bentley Flying Spur gets reimagined as a Shooting Brake vehicle
- Chinese tuner turns the Suzuki Jimny into the G-Wagon
- This extensively tuned Volkswagen Scirocco took 10+ years to complete