Brabus unveils two exclusive G-Class series
Luxury car customizer Brabus has come out with two limited editions of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class: the Blacks Ops 800 and the Shadow 800. Both will come out in batches of 10 units.
Both are based on the range-topping Mercedes-AMG G63 and pack an engine boost to 800 hp (596 kW) and 1,000 Nm (738 lb×ft) of torque. As a result, both only need 4.1 seconds to get from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph). The top going speed is limited at 240 km/h (149 mph).
On the outside, the Blacks Ops 800 and the Shadow 800 are quite similar to each other, mostly owing to the fact that both wear the same Brabus Widestar body kit and the same 23-inch Platinum Edition forged wheels.
The differences boil down to color schemes and trim materials. The Blacks Ops 800 sports a gloss-black body with rare red highlights. Its cabin is mostly dark grey with red stitching and piping. The doors and center console make use of some carbon trim parts. Prices for this variant begin at €275,055.
The Shadow 800 boasts a metallic grey paint with black details (such as the wide wheel arches). Carbon fiber is omnipresent, with the radiator grille rim, hood air intake, roof-mounted LED cases, and spare wheel housing being only some of the examples. The same carbon theme carries over into the cabin as well. Prices begin at €327,621.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020