Fisker gets yet another Tesla Model Y killer wannabe ready to rumble
Fisker Automotive, an automobile company founded by Danish vehicle designer Henrik Fisker, has released the first teaser pic of its upcoming all-electric crossover SUV, which the company hopes will provide a worthy alternative to the Tesla Model Y.
Based on the picture, the car boasts originally styled turn signal repeaters located on the upper c-pillars. According to Fisker, this arrangement has the obvious advantage of being visible to all traffic participants and should therefore improve overall safety.
In spring earlier this year, Fisker showed us the front end of the SUV and let slip some of the technical specs. Apparently, the wannabe Tesla killer will ship with a removable roof panel, two electric motors and a 80 kWh battery. Its spacious cabin will house an enormous HUD display and an infotainment system with a high-tech interface.
Photos: Henrik Fisker / Facebook
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- 12 iconic Japanese cars to go under the hammer in early August
- VIDEO: Battery-powered Ford F-150 towing 450 metric tons’ worth of goods
- Carlos Ghosn sues his offenders, asks for €15M in reparations
- Seven stunt drivers block California highway for 15 minutes
- Heading to Chicago? Consider spending a night in a sausage car!