Chinese tuner turns the Suzuki Jimny into the G-Wagon
When the compact SUV Suzuki Jimny came out, few were those who resisted the temptation to compare it with the latest Mercedes-Benz G-Class. This tuner from China was no exception: in fact, the company just released a full-fledged styling kit turning the miniature Japanese off-roader into a smaller copy of its German lookalike.
Included are J.W. Speaker headlights encased in LED rings serving as daytime lights, the mandatory Panamericana grille, fender-mounted turn blinkers, and an AMG-style bull bar.
This is not all, though. The customizer has also redesigned the exhaust system, redirecting the tailpipes to the sides of the car.
Overall, you would be forgiven for mistaking this Jimny for a G-Wagon when looking at it from a sufficient distance. Come closer, and you will notice the ‘S’ badges still adorning the grille and the spare wheel cover where the Mercedes star should have been.
As you probably know, Japanese tuner Liberty Walk has been shipping a similar package for some time now, but this one somehow looks much bolder and more aggressive.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP