Kia Seltos to premiere later this week
Kia has released a new video dedicated to its upcoming crossover SUV Kia Seltos. According to it, the premiere will be held on Thursday, June 20, 2019.
The revealed footage still shuns from showing the car in its full glory, preferring instead to focus on its individual parts, such as the LED headlights, plastic sill and fender guards, roof railings, and robust-looking bumpers. Then again, it’s not like we haven’t seen the Kia Seltos on spy shots before.
Feature-wise, the new SUV will ship with a 10.25-inch digital dash and an advanced ambient lighting system called the Sound Mood Lighting.
The model borrows its name from Ancient Greek mythology, where Celtos was the son of the hero Hercules. Kia took the liberty of replacing the C with an S ‘to highlight the sportiness and speed’ of the new vehicle.
Sales in South Korea will start before the end of the year.
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Carlos Ghosn sues his offenders, asks for €15M in reparations
- Seven stunt drivers block California highway for 15 minutes
- Heading to Chicago? Consider spending a night in a sausage car!
- Elizabeth Taylor’s Rolls-Royce looking for new owner
- This military campervan offers more modern comforts than some hostels do