Long tunnel, separate seats: BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe interior pics revealed
Photos showing the cabin of the gorgeous BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe have appeared online just a few days ahead of its live premiere. It looks like the car gets two separate (sport) seats in the rear row, as well as an extended center tunnel with individual climate controls for the rear passengers. The same tunnel also houses air blowers and USB charging ports.
The German car manufacturer seems in no hurry to betray the technical aspect of the vehicle, though. We presume that it comes based on a modular architecture with adaptive suspension and rear-wheel steering – just the way its standard coupe and convertible siblings do, in fact. Engine options will most likely boil down to a 4.4-liter V8 rated around 530 hp (395 kilowatts) and a diesel unit capable of 320 hp (239 kW), both relying on the eight-speed automatic transmission to send the power to the wheels.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- 2nd-gen Genesis G80 leaks in Nürburgring spy shots ahead of September premiere
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W206) hits the road and the Internets
- 2019 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport leaks ahead of premiere
- Cladded BMW 4 Series Coupe fails to avoid popularity
- BMW M235i Gran Coupe gets spotted out in the open