Video: Genesis G70 drifts within inches from a pickup truck, Baby Driver style
Car marque Genesis continues publishing its series of videos dedicated to its latest performance sedan/saloon, the G70. The second video follows the car as it recreates the dangerous drift sequence from the 2017 movie Baby Driver.
Piloted by Tanner Foust, professional racing and stunt driver, the car entered a state of controllable drift and then skidded up sideways to within mere inches from the reversing pickup truck. The driver then pulled away in the nick of time.
In the United States, the Genesis G70 ships with a rear-wheel drive, manual transmission, and 3.3-liter V6 turbo rated at 372 hp (277 kW).
In the previous/first video, the same car repeated a stunt from the original Fast & Furious movie by diving under a semi truck. In the next/third instalment, Foust will attempt to perform a stunt from the 2011 Drive.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Carlos Ghosn sues his offenders, asks for €15M in reparations
- Seven stunt drivers block California highway for 15 minutes
- Heading to Chicago? Consider spending a night in a sausage car!
- Elizabeth Taylor’s Rolls-Royce looking for new owner
- This military campervan offers more modern comforts than some hostels do