This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
Symbolic International just posted an ad for this gorgeous Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 (C126), the crowning jewel of the Mercedes-AMG S-Class range in the 1990s. This specific example boasts a rare body kit, forged wheels and an engine upgrade.
On face value, the sports car has new bumpers and extremely flared fenders housing three-piece, 17-inch OZ Racing AMG Aero wheels. Open the hood cover, and you will see a modded 6.0-liter V8 engine capable of 385 hp (287 kW) along with 566 Nm (417 pound-feet) of maximum torque. Brembo high-performance brakes make sure the car has enough deceleration power at all times.
Interior changes are minimal, if at all present. The current asking price is €167,000.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP