Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG tries Lorinser kit, Vossen rims on for size
A while ago, Lorinser graced us with a customization package for the Mercedes-Benz G500. Some time later, it released a similar package for the range-topping G63 AMG. Now, thanks to Butler Tires and Wheels, we can see what it looks like on a live car.
As you can see here, the G-Wagen gains an enormous hood scoop, a rear wing, a Lorinser-branded spare wheel cover, and a new wheel set. The latter stems from Vossen Wheels and is called S17-12. Vivid red rims look dashing against the murdered-out body of the SUV and lend it a much-needed bit of individuality.
Further upgrades include a Brabus roof rack with a LED bar and a 800-hp (596-kW) engine upgrade from Renntech, which boils down to an ECU remap, new downpipes, and a sports-grade exhaust.
From where we are standing, this G63 AMG by Butler Tires and Wheels looks like a major success, combining superb looks with extreme engine power. And what do you think?
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP