Thanks to Lorinser, this V-Class cabin gives off distinct ‘private jet’ vibes
German tuner Lorinser released a sports-themed package for the Mercedes V-Class (W477) in 2018. The minivan has gained fresh looks, but hardly any interior mods, save for branded mats, lit running boards, and aluminum pedal pads. We thought that was all, but Lorinser proved us wrong with its latest take on the V-Class interior.
Frankly, the inside space of the car now looks a fair bit more like that of a private jet. There are four standalone, power-adjustable seats, a folding table, leather upholstery interspersed with carbon fiber adornments, an Alcantara-trimmed ceiling and lots of modern tech. The latter category incorporates a giant TV set, a high-end audio system and a flexible, multi-area ambient lighting system.
How do you like this Mercedes V-Class (W477)?
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP