Hennessey launches the long-awaited Goliath 6x6 for $375,000
Hennessey Performance has finally started sales of its three-axle, six-wheel pickup truck Goliath 6x6. The tuner will be building a total of 24 truck priced at U.S. $375,000 each.
The first 3D renders of the gargantuan car were revealed a year ago, but it wasn’t until today that the company showed us photos of the actual vehicle.
The build is based on the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss. Aside from the extra axle, the Goliath features reworked rear suspension, an extra 203 millimeters (8 inches) of ground clearance, 20-inch wheels wrapped in off-road rubber, an extended truck bed, new bumpers and lighting, and a roll cage.
Powering the build is a 6.2-liter V8 rated at 715 hp (533 kW), thanks to which the bulky truck accelerates from nothing to 100 km/h (62 mph) in a mere 4.5 seconds. You may still opt for a performance upgrade to 819 hp (611 kW) if you want to.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3