Chinese tuner updates its Range Rover Sport kit
A few days ago, we reported on a rather successful Porsche Cayenne body kit designed by Chinese tuner firm ASPEC. Now, the same team launches the 2019 version of its Range Rover Sport PLR610R kit.
The original PLR610R came out in 2015. Even back then, it struck us as a high-quality work. The 2019 version is intended for the post-facelift Range Rover Sport, and it looks better than ever before!
Most of the constituent parts are made of carbon fiber. There is a bulky front add-on complete with huge air intakes, extended fenders and side sills, a diffuser-shaped addition at the rear, and a roof spoiler.
The show car additionally sports carbon exhaust tips, but don’t be misled into thinking those are just for show. ASPEC offers a custom exhaust system called iDEAS, complete with the manifold, sport catalysts and muffler. You can buy it separately from the kit.
Wrapping up the list of accessories are 21-inch ASPEC MF72 forged wheels and lowering springs.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3