Diesel-guzzling Audi SQ5 gets new looks, new strengths
ABT Sportsline has just unveiled a new range of options for the diesel-powered Audi SQ5. Let us see what upgrades are in stock for the crossover SUV.
The stock car features a 3.0-liter TDI engine rated at 347 hp (259 kW) and 700 Nm (516 lb-ft) of torque. Install the new ABT Engine Control chip, and the numbers will surge to 390 hp (291 kW) and 760 Nm (561 lb-ft). The modded Audi SQ5 will complete its standard sprint in 4.9 seconds instead of the factory-guaranteed 5.1 s.
Other notable options include ABT Coilover springs that should make the SUV less prone to rocking, carbon exhaust finishers, sporty-looking side skirts and assorted new wheels. The latter category includes 22-inch ABT Sport HR Aero and ABT High Performance HR premium sets, as well as the more familiar ABT DR, FR and Sport GR models.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3