£1M Batmobile replica gets wrecked in a serious road accident
A unique car themed after Batman’s iconic Batmobile has suffered severe damage upon colliding with a Renault Scenic near Téteghem, France. Both drivers got off cheaply with only some minor bruises.
This particular Batmobile replica was a custom commission carried out by Team Galag. The unique ride comes powered by a Lamborghini Gallardo V10 engine with 5.2 liters of displacement and 560 hp (418 kW) at the crank.
Popular YouTube blogger Sebastian Delanney paid around £1,000,000 for the car and was behind the steering wheel during the accident.
Based on the photos, the front end of the car is all but destroyed. The impact was so powerful, the front wheel was twisted out of its normal position. Despite all this, Sebastian prefers to remain hopeful he can restore his ride to its former glory.
In turn, the Renault Scenic suffered major right side deformation and lost a wheel arch along with some of the glass.
Both cars had to be evacuated on a breakdown truck following the accident.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3