Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
Ferrada may not be a celebrity on the car tuning scene, but its works are often just as praiseworthy as those of its famous peers. Having released a new suit for the Camaro SS, the company took up the Mercedes-AMG E63 S for even more extensive customization. Let us see what the already capable executive sedan/saloon got.
For starters, the team has somehow managed to lift the output of the four-liter, twin-turbo AMG E63 S V8 from its standard 603 hp (450 kW) to a respectable 750 hp (553 kW). As a result, the car should now be able to reach 100 km/h (62 mph) much faster than the stock 3.4 seconds. Unfortunately, we have no details on how the boost was achieved.
The show car depicted here rides on a set of 20-inch, seven-spoke Ferrada wheels with a black finish and concave design.
As is often the case, the tuner does not reveal the pricing to the world at large, hoping instead to target interested customers with individual offers.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3