McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
The McLaren London dealership – the marque’s first – has recently sold its 1,000th supercar. To celebrate, the personnel decided to order a bespoke 600LT Coupe from McLaren’s in-house tuner subdivision MSO.
The build immediately catches attention with its roof scoop and the entire MSO Clubsport Pro package, including fender louvers, titanium wheel hardware, carbon-fiber bucket seats, opulent carbon trim for the cabin, six-point safety harnesses and much more. All of the above costs a fortune, but does improve on the design of the stock vehicle.
Ultralight, ten-spoke rims with a Glossy Black finish look no less luxurious and do a nice job exposing the manufacturer’s signature orange brake calipers.
The celebratory McLaren 600LT also features air suspension, climate control, parking assistance, a reversing camera, high-end, 12-channel Bowers & Wilkins audio, and the McLaren Track Telemetry (MTT) system for serious, pro-grade racing.
How do you like this MSO McLaren 600LT Coupe?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3